When it comes to storms, living in Amarillo, Texas can be intense. So, too, can dealing with the repair process. Below we have supplied you with some helpful information that can get you moving along in this process. We'd love to be your Amarillo roofing company, so if you think we can help you any further, give us a call.
1. Contact Roof SpottersInc. - We will give a no-cost inspection of your roof, mark damage, measure your roof, and meet with your adjuster if necessary. Call us today.
2. Call your insurance agent or claims office. Report date and nature of loss. i.e. – May 28, 2013- hail
3. Call, fax, or email Roof Spotters Inc. when you receive your insurance paperwork. We will check measurements and work with your adjuster to ensure that each homeowner receives the proper amount of insurance money.
4. If you have a mortgage company, call them when you receive your insurance check. (The check will be made to both of you.) If the mortgage company is out of town, follow mailing instructions and send the check for their endorsement.
5. Roof SpottersInc. will answer any and all roofing questions about roofing products - Heavy shakes, medium shakes, cedar shingles, architectural design composition, tile, metal tile, etc. We will fill out a detailed contract and schedule an installation date.
6. When you receive your check back from the mortgage company, deposit it in your savings account. (Never pay any contractor until work has been completed to your satisfaction.)
7. We will call you between one and three days before work begins. Remember, we will need access to an electric outlet and you will need to get your car out of the garage. Our crews will back up in your driveway and carry the roofing trash over the roof to their truck.
8. After our work is completed, inspect your new roof, yard, landscaping, gutters, and driveways to make sure it meets your approval.
9. Use the insurance money in your savings account to pay Roof SpottersInc. At this time, we will give you a final billing. You will send this final bill to your insurance company. When the balance of your money arrives, get mortgage endorsements if necessary, and then drop it off at our office, send it in the mail, or call us and we will pick it up.
10. Sit back, enjoy your new high-quality roof, and tell everyone you know how easy these 10 steps were. At this point we will be friends for life!
When you’re looking for the right roofing contractor to handle your new roof installation job, you simply want the best of the best. But sometimes, that can be hard to come by. After all the horror stories you’ve heard from friends, family, or coworkers, it can be hard to find the one contractor you truly rely on. That’s where we come in. We are a family-owned business you can fully trust with your roofing job from start to finish, and even after the job is done. We show up on time, work carefully and professionally, and aren’t satisfied until you are. We’re the contractor you want to enlist for your upcoming roofing projects; we can check off every item on your list as to why we’re the right choice.
Here are some helpful steps to follow when choosing your contractor: