If you think you’re in need of a new roof or roof repair, Roof Spotters are the roofing contractors for the job. If you’re unsure about your roof, give us a call today for more information. We have been serving the Amarillo, TX area for over 19 years. We are happy to help!
How to find the best contractor for your new roof
When you’re looking for the right roofing contractor to handle your new roof installation job, you simply want the best of the best. But sometimes, that can be hard to come by. After all the horror stories you’ve heard from friends, family, or coworkers, it can be hard to find the one contractor you truly rely on. That’s where we come in. We are a family-owned business you can fully trust with your roofing job from start to finish, and even after the job is done. We show up on time, work carefully and professionally, and aren’t satisfied until you are. We’re the contractor you want to enlist for your upcoming roofing projects; we can check off every item on your list as to why we’re the right choice.
Here are some helpful steps to follow when choosing your contractor:
- Check the company status with the Better Business Bureau.
- Is the roofing company a member of the Amarillo Roofing Association?
- Is the roofing company certified by Roofing Contractors Association of Texas?
- Insist on an “on the job” foreman.
- Insist on daily job clean up and inspections.
- Never pay cash up front.
- Document the number of years the company has been in business in your area.
- Ask how long the roofers have been employed by the roofing contractor.
- Make sure the roofing material will be installed in compliance to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- Insist on an after-project walk through inspection.
Call us today
Need to install, repair, or replace roofing shingles?
Call Roof Spotter today to discuss your roof shingles job. No job is ever too big or too small for our crew, so whether you need a few shingles replaced or you need brand-new roof shingles installed on your commercial property, we’ve got everything covered